⭐ About Alts Digital
We are a fast-growing and results-driven company that acquires new customers for leading brands in the iGaming and financial industries. Although we’re based in Portugal, we’re 100% remote.
SEO is at our core and we are relentless: we take our websites to the top of the SERPs for all the best — and, often, challenging — keywords.
Our focus is on the users. We strive to simplify complex subjects and can give users what they’re looking for. How? Through data analysis, carefully crafted content, and seamless user experience.
👍 Scope of the job:
We are looking for an experienced Digital PR and Outreach Specialist who will help us boost our Spanish-speaking LatAm websites' online presence, reputation, and visibility.
Reporting directly to the Product Manager, you will be responsible for creating and implementing Digital PR strategies that will consolidate our products as the leading iGaming (sports and online casino) authority in their respective markets. You’ll be involved in projects from ideation to reporting, so this role will enable you to flex your creative muscles and put your problem-solving skills to good use.
✔️ What You'll Do
- Participate in creative ideation & brainstorming sessions with the product, content, and design teams to nail the next Digital PR campaign that generates buzz around our product.
- Craft comprehensive and diverse outreach strategies, considering multiple angles for different press and outreach channels.
- Have full ownership of the outreach and digital PR process, implementing the strategies you designed to achieve targets and demonstrate clear ROI.
- Identify meaningful channels — publishers, influencers, online journalists, experts, bloggers — through media analysis or (ideally) your own contacts, and become the main point of contact between them and our product. Find ways to reach influential individuals in digital media, build meaningful relationships, and adapt your strategies to achieve real engagement with their audiences.
- Proactively improve/optimize our digital PR and outreach processes, databases, and tools.
- Report on the performance of all campaigns under your ownership.
- Innovate and iterate, considering new approaches if needed: try and test until you succeed! Then, outdo yourself.
- Create and send pitches to site owners, journalists, editors, etc. to get online press coverage.
🧠 Your attitude & background
- We’re looking for someone who can think creatively and strategically as well as execute their strategies and ideas.
- Our ideal candidate is someone who knows how to move around the media landscape of their market and is capable of securing coverage in top local publishers.
- You’re willing to go the extra mile to secure coverage in top publishers and leading media with bold ideas that start from a stellar knowledge of our product and your market.
- You can manage a budget and suggest ways to work more efficiently. For instance, is there a tool that can speed up your day-to-day work? Tell us all about it!
- When facing an obstacle, you can think of creative ways to overcome it; you welcome challenges and love flexing your problem-solving skills.
- You never miss out on current events and can capitalize on what’s happening to generate viral/successful campaigns.
- Communication is natural to you. You instill confidence in others, you drive a hard bargain, and you can generate and manage partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- With your strong creative and analytical skills, you can uncover opportunities to develop and implement effective, results-driven outreach campaigns and analyze their success.
- You take ownership of your work and learn from positive and negative outcomes.
- Task-management is natural to you. You can juggle multiple projects at once and prioritize accordingly.
- You can create strategies that scale.
🎁 Benefits You’ll Receive
- 100% remote startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
- Salary: up to €25k per year, depending on your skill level, experience and location.
- Working 100% remotely with a flexible schedule. We measure results, not hours.
- Workation — a mix of work and vacation. Once a year, we find a cool place to work and have fun together.
- Alts Ville: We have a house in the stunning Madeira Island available for all employees who want to spend some time with friends, colleagues, and family 🏝️
- Health Insurance. We value the well-being and health of our team. To ensure that everyone feels cared for, we offer Health Insurance 🏥
- 1.000€ / year - financial support in other areas of your life, e.g., professional development.
- We offer a 100€ monthly voucher to use in co-working spaces. Working remotely doesn’t have to mean working from home every day.
Do you have proven work? Are you ready to both lead and learn?
Is working 100% remotely with a flexible schedule, with highly set goals and result-driven outcomes an exciting proposal?
Are you fueled by the ambition of growing professionally with others like you and being rewarded along the process?