⭐ About Alts Digital:
We are a fast-growing and results-driven company that acquires new customers for leading brands in the iGaming and financial industries. Although we’re based in Portugal, we’re 100% remote.
SEO is at our core and we are relentless: we take our websites to the top of the SERPs for all the best — and, often, challenging — keywords.
Our focus is on the users. We strive to simplify complex subjects and can give users what they’re looking for. How? Through data analysis, carefully crafted content, and seamless user experience.
💪 Your responsibilities:
- Plan and carry out product launches and review their success - leading the strategy for our new products
- Approve and coordinate the SEO Content strategy
- Proofreading and enforcing quality SEO standards in all our content according to the best UX Copywriting practices
- Keyword research and ideas for articles, reviews and content updates
- Working with information sources to stay on top of developing field trends
- Ensure that all content complies with regulatory standards
- Collaborating with other SEOs and the Outreach/Digital PR team to manage outreach/linkbuilding campaigns and other performance marketing projects
- Proactively identifying website issues and/or potential improvements and raising these with relevant stakeholders
🧠 Your attitude & background:
Be a no-drama, team player who models and demonstrates integrity, agility and drive.
- Have a looooot of experience in SEO
- Passionate about copywriting and marketing
- Experience with Financial topics (namely Loans) is a plus
- Have an understanding of UX and how it can make or break the quality of the answer our users are looking for
- Excellent in communicating ideas and concerns
- Thrive working autonomously within a goal-oriented framework
- Strong analytical skills which you can use to create top-notch reports
- Enjoy having active participation in decision-making processes
- Able to create strategies that scale
- Ambitious, goal-oriented and detail-obsessed!
🎁 Benefits You’ll Receive:
- 100% remote startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
- Salary: up to €30k per year, depending on your skill level, experience and location.
- Working 100% remotely, with a flexible schedule. We measure results, not hours.
- Workation — a mix of work and vacation. Once a year, we find a cool place to work and have fun together.
- Alts Ville: We have a house in the stunning Madeira Island available for all employees who want to spend some time with friends, colleagues, and family 🏝️
- 1.000€ / year - financial support in other areas of your life, e.g., professional development.
- We offer a 100€ monthly voucher to use in co-working spaces. Working remotely doesn’t have to mean working from home every day.
Do you have proven work? Are you ready to both lead and learn?
Is working 100% remotely with a flexible schedule, with highly set goals and result-driven outcomes an exciting proposal?
Are you fueled by a drive to grow professionally alongside your peers, in an environment that rewards you along the way?