- A link to your LinkedIn profile or your CV
- 2-3 bullet points outlining why you believe you would be a good fit for our team and for this role
⭐ About Alts Digital
We are a fast-growing and results-driven company that acquires new customers for leading brands in the iGaming and financial industries. Although we’re based in Portugal, we’re 100% remote.
SEO is at our core and we are relentless: we take our websites to the top of the SERPs for all the best — and, often, challenging — keywords.
Our focus is on the users. We strive to simplify complex subjects and can give users what they’re looking for. How? Through data analysis, carefully crafted content, and seamless user experience.
👍 Scope of the job:
As our SEO Growth Manager, you will be presented with the challenge of leading full strategy of new websites, helping those products grow, and grow with them.
From a remote position and with ample flexibility, you will work closely with our team to create and improve products across web and mobile platforms. How? Excellent communication, a positive attitude, inborn curiosity to learn, strong content management skills, attention to detail, and yes, SEO...
✔️ What You'll Do
- Identifying growth opportunities for Alts
- Plan and carry out product launches and review their success - leading the strategy for our new products
- Managing SEO optimized content and pages and UX standards
- Monitor current industry trends, competitors and compliance regulations in order to better forecast revenue trends.
- Collaborating with other team members in outreach/linkbuilding campaigns and other performance marketing goals
🧠 Your attitude & background:
Be a no-drama, team player who models and demonstrates integrity, agility and drive. You:
- Have a looooot of experience in SEO
- Excel in communicating ideas and concerns — in verbal and written form (you are a gifted writer anyway)
- Can assure the quality SEO content mostly with English language
- Have an understanding of UX and how it can make or break the quality of the answer our users are looking for
- Thrive working autonomously within a goal-oriented framework
- Passionate about copywriting and marketing
- Enjoy having active participation in decision-making processes
- Don't even feel good when you are not paying attention to detail
- Have the ambition to stay on top of your game
- Proactively seek to learn and grow
🎁 Benefits You’ll Receive:
- 100% remote startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
- Salary: up to €30k per year, depending on your skill level, experience and location.
- Working 100% remotely, with a flexible schedule. We measure results, not hours.
- Workation — a mix of work and vacation. Once a year, we find a cool place to work and have fun together.
- 1.000€ / year - financial support in other areas of your life, e.g., professional development.
- We offer a 100€ monthly voucher to use in co-working spaces. Working remotely doesn’t have to mean working from home every day.
Do you have proven work? Are you ready to both lead and learn?
Is working 100% remotely with a flexible schedule, with highly set goals and result-driven outcomes an exciting proposal?
Are you fueled by a drive to grow professionally alongside your peers, in an environment that rewards you along the way?