⭐ About Alts Digital
We are a fast-growing and results-driven company that acquires new customers for leading brands in the iGaming and financial industries. Although we’re based in Portugal, we’re 100% remote.
SEO is at our core and we are relentless: we take our websites to the top of the SERPs for all the best — and, often, challenging — keywords.
Our focus is on the users. We strive to simplify complex subjects and can give users what they’re looking for. How? Through data analysis, carefully crafted content, and seamless user experience.
👍 Scope of the job
As our SEO Content Manager, you will have full ownership of all content production for one of our iGaming websites.
Not only do we expect you to write the best content for our web visitors, but we also expect you to help the product grow and grow with it.
From a remote position and with ample flexibility, you will work closely with our team to create and improve products across web and mobile platforms. How? Excellent communication, a positive attitude, inborn curiosity to learn, strong copywriting and content management skills, attention to detail, and yes, SEO...
✔️ What You'll Do
- Writing and optimizing iGaming SEO content for the Chile market: your main responsibility
- Keyword research and ideas for articles, reviews, and content updates
- Proofreading and enforcing quality SEO and UX standards
- Collaborating with other members in outreach/link building campaigns and other performance marketing goals
- Proactively identifying website issues and potential improvements and discussing these with relevant stakeholders
- Working with business partners as well as other information sources to stay on top of developing field trends
🧠 Your attitude & background
Be a no-drama, team player who models and demonstrates integrity, agility and drive. You:
- Have relevant experience with proven work within an SEO environment
- Can put up quality SEO content in native Spanish (LATAM)
- Excel in communicating ideas and concerns — in verbal and written form (you are a gifted writer anyway)
- Have an understanding of UX and how it can make or break the quality of the answer our users are looking for
- Thrive working autonomously within a goal-oriented framework
- Enjoy having active participation in decision-making processes
- Don't even feel good when you are not paying attention to detail
- Have the ambition to stay on top of your game
- Proactively seek to learn and grow
🎁 Benefits You’ll Receive
- 100% remote startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
- Salary: up to €30k per year, depending on your skill level, experience and location.
- Working 100% remotely with a flexible schedule. We measure results, not hours.
- Workation — a mix of work and vacation. Once a year, we find a cool place to work and have fun together.
- Alts Ville: We have a house in the stunning Madeira Island available for all employees who want to spend some time with friends, colleagues, and family 🏝️
- Health Insurance. We value the well-being and health of our team. To ensure that everyone feels cared for, we offer Health Insurance 🏥
- 1.000€ / year – financial support in other areas of your life, e.g., professional development.
- We offer a 100€ monthly voucher to use in co-working spaces. Working remotely doesn’t have to mean working from home every day.
Do you have proven work? Are you ready to both lead and learn?
Is working 100% remotely with a flexible schedule, with highly set goals and result-driven outcomes an exciting proposal?
Are you fueled by a drive to grow professionally alongside your peers, in an environment that rewards you along the way?