⭐ About Alts Digital
We are a fast-growing and results-driven company that acquires new customers for leading brands in the iGaming and financial industries. Although we’re based in Portugal, we’re 100% remote.
SEO is at our core, and we are relentless: we take our websites to the top of the SERPs for all the best — and, often, challenging — keywords.
Our focus is on the users. We strive to simplify complex subjects and can give users what they’re looking for. How? Through data analysis, carefully crafted content, and seamless user experience.
👍 Scope of the job
As our Content Specialist, you will have full ownership of all content you produce on one of our iGaming websites.
Not only do we expect you to write the best content for our web visitors, but we also expect you to help the product grow and grow with it.
From a remote position and with ample flexibility, you will work closely with the website’s SEO Content Manager to write and improve content across web and mobile platforms.
How? Excellent communication, a positive attitude, inborn curiosity, strong copywriting and content management skills, and attention to detail!
✔️ What You'll Do
- Your main responsibility is to write sports betting and casino content in native English.
- Research and develop new ideas for articles, reviews, and content updates from industry knowledge, keyword research and data and competitor analysis.
- Prepare content calendars that meet our strategic goals for the product with the help of the SEO Content Manager, and have ownership over the set deadlines and production goals.
- Proofread new articles and ensure they adhere to our SEO and UX guidelines.
- Proactively identify usability issues and potential improvements and debate them with the relevant stakeholders.
- Stay on top of local market trends and developments that can take us to the next level.
🧠 Your attitude & background
We’re looking for a no-drama, team player who embodies integrity, agility and drive. We believe you can thrive in our team if you:
- Have examples of content that you wrote and was successful (and tell us how).
- Ideally, you have a solid portfolio of iGaming content that was produced and published under your own name. Proven work in related topics, such as sports reporting, is also very relevant.
- Can autonomously produce original, well-researched and UX-driven content in English that meets demanding quality guidelines.
- Excel in communicating ideas and concerns — in verbal and written form (after all, you’re a gifted writer)!
- Understand how UX can be the deciding factor when users are looking for answers within your content.
- Work autonomously within a goal-oriented framework.
- Enjoy participating actively in the decision-making process.
- Feel all icky if you’re not paying attention to detail.
- Have the ambition to stay on top of your game.
- Proactively seek to learn and grow.
🎁 Benefits You’ll Receive
- 100% remote startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
- Salary: up to €30k per year, depending on your skill level, experience and location.
- Working 100% remotely with a flexible schedule. We measure results, not hours.
- Workation — a mix of work and vacation. Once a year, we find a cool place to work and have fun together.
- Alts Ville: We have a house in the stunning Madeira Island available for all employees who want to spend some time with friends, colleagues, and family 🏝️
- Health Insurance. We value the well-being and health of our team. To ensure that everyone feels cared for, we offer Health Insurance 🏥
- 1.000€ / year - financial support in other areas of your life, e.g., professional development.
- We offer a 100€ monthly voucher to use in co-working spaces. Working remotely doesn’t have to mean working from home every day.
Do you have proven work? Are you ready to both lead and learn?
Is working 100% remotely with a flexible schedule, with highly set goals and result-driven outcomes, an exciting proposal?
Are you fueled by a drive to grow professionally alongside your peers in an environment that rewards you along the way?