- A link to your LinkedIn profile or your CV
- 2-3 bullet points outlining why you believe you would be a good fit for our team and for this role
⭐About Alts Digital Alts Digital is a profitable fast-growing company, 100% remote, that specializes in acquiring new customers for top companies within the iGaming, Financial Services, and Crypto sectors.
We are looking for a Growth and Product Marketing Manager - someone who leads strategy development and execution to drive customer/user acquisition, engagement, and retention, as well as increase our market share and reach our growth targets on our rebranded and innovative product that already reaches +5 million users yearly!
This new role is highly collaborative, cross-functionally and hands-on, and works closely with the C-suite.
✔️ What You'll Do
- Be responsible for building and executing our growth strategy, with a focus on driving user adoption, engagement, and retention.
- Ship high-impact features end-to-end from ideation to launch, while championing a culture that empowers the team to do the same
- Maintain brand consistency and a high bar for user experience while experimenting with new acquisition strategies
- Craft compelling value propositions that differentiate our product in the market.
- Develop and refine product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target customers
🧠 Your attitude & background
Have product intuition, a deep passion for helping users, and a desire to get sh*t done
- Have worked in a similar role, ensuring product-led growth
- Experience developing and driving acquisition and retention strategies
- Have built successful (digital) products using data, common sense, customer feedback
- Are fluent in running A/B tests
👀 Your colleagues say you
- Have a strong mentality to reduce big projects to the smallest fast-to-ship-but-meaningful version possible and have an attitude for building, measuring and learning from it
- Are entrepreneurial - and have a lot of light bulb moments 💡
- Are easy to work with and a person they would also enjoy having a coffee with (virtual or not)
- Challenge the status quo, and give good arguments why
- Can't stop talking about product
- Are receptive to feedback but confident to drive and uphold the product vision.
- Champions ideation, data-drivenness, prioritization, and fast execution
- Influences strategy and process to maximize team output and impact
- Is goal-oriented. Sets team goals, keeps the team focused, and does what's necessary to achieve them each quarter.
- Is user-minded - Always thinks through detailed elements of a product experience
- Expert at designing and analyzing high-impact, multi-arm experiments
🎁 Benefits You’ll Receive
- 100% remote startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
- Working 100% remotely with a flexible schedule. We measure results, not hours.
- Workation — a mix of work and vacation. Once a year, we find a cool place to work and have fun together.
- Alts Ville: We have a house in the stunning Madeira Island available for all employees who want to spend some time with colleagues or even with family 🏝️
- Health Insurance. We value the well-being and health of our team. To ensure that everyone feels cared for, we offer Health Insurance 🏥
- 1.000€ / year - financial support in other areas of your life, e.g., professional development.
- We offer a 100€ monthly voucher to use in co-working spaces. Working remotely doesn’t have to mean working from home every day.
Do you have proven work? Are you ready to both lead and learn?
Is working 100% remotely with a flexible schedule, with highly set goals and result-driven outcomes an exciting proposal?
Are you fueled by a drive to grow professionally alongside your peers, in an environment that rewards you along the way?