- A link to your LinkedIn profile or your CV
- 2-3 bullet points outlining why you believe you would be a good fit for our team and for this role
⭐ About Alts Digital
Alts Digital is a profitable, fast-growing company that specialises in acquiring new customers for top companies in the iGaming, Financial Services, and Crypto sectors. We have over 50 team members across 10 countries, and we work with hundreds of customers worldwide!
Our mission is to build products that potential consumers can use to obtain information and learn more about the available solutions in the market, and to help them choose the best provider for their needs.
👍 Scope of the job
Our iGaming Account Management team plays a crucial role in managing relationships with some of the world's largest brands in the industry. As our reach continues to expand, we have become a significant revenue channel for them.
Our Sales Account Managers are a dedicated and motivated team characterised by ambition and teamwork. While they work independently and maintain strong organisational skills, they also collaborate effectively with content and product departments.
The new role of Sales Account Manager for Emerging Markets is an exciting opportunity for someone to lead our most competitive and dynamic region.
✔️ What You'll Do
- Drive the entire sales and success cycle, from establishing an initial engagement to maximising results over time
- Develop and nurturing long-term relationships with clients
- Operational troubleshooting in communication with clients and internal teams
- Track and report accounts and region's performance in a regularly base
- Build and analyse data models to evaluate and forecast each account economics performance
- Negotiating new contracts and improving existing deals
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in lead generation and iGaming topics
- Develop new business with existing clients or identify areas of improvement
- Prospect for potential customers and qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and potential revenue within the territory
- Regular check-ups and catch-ups with clients
- Attending conferences worldwide, meetings, and industry events
🧠 Your attitude & background
- Proven make it happen attitude! You need to have a deep passion for supporting your accounts, and a desire to get sh*t done
- Ambition to perform unprecedented tasks and obtain new skills, be comfortable with uncertainty and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Past experience with strategy, sales, account or affiliate management
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with business partners
- Strong communication skills and sales minded attitude
- Active listening, resilience and persistence facing rejection
- Curiosity about business performance to understand clients needs and provide adequate marketing solutions
- Problem solving skills with the ability to coordinate task and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Attention to detail, time management, organisational and planning skills
- Ability to manage several accounts and perform several tasks simultaneously
- Strong analytical and data-driven mind to support effective decision-making.
- Team player, you have collaborative skills, and willingness to work in interdisciplinary teams
- Excellent written and verbal skills in both English and Portuguese
🎁 Benefits You’ll Receive
- 100% remote startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
- Working 100% remotely with a flexible schedule. We measure results, not hours.
- Workation — a mix of work and vacation. Once a year, we find a cool place to work and have fun together.
- Alts Ville: We have a house in the stunning Madeira Island available for all employees who want to spend some time with colleagues or even with family 🏝️
- Health Insurance. We value the well-being and health of our team. To ensure that everyone feels cared for, we offer Health Insurance 🏥
- 1.000€ / year - financial support in other areas of your life, e.g., professional development.
- We offer a 100€ monthly voucher to use in co-working spaces. Working remotely doesn’t have to mean working from home every day.
Do you have proven work? Are you ready to both lead and learn?
Is working 100% remotely with a flexible schedule, with highly set goals and result-driven outcomes, an exciting proposal?
Are you fueled by a drive to grow professionally alongside your peers in an environment that rewards you along the way?