⭐ About Alts Digital
Alts is a bootstrapped fast-growing group, that acquires new customers for leading brands in the iGaming and Financial industries. We’re based in Portugal, but 100% remote and active worldwide. We have over +40 team members across 10 countries and we work with thousands of customers worldwide! We’re fellow founders, engineers, seo managers, designers, dog (and cat) lovers, adventurers, coders, and parents. We move fast. We think big. And we’d love for you to join us!
🪡 What you’ll do:
We are looking for a Finance Manager of FP&A to support the business in delivering the next phase of growth, which requires a rigorous, data-driven approach to reporting, financial planning, performance monitoring, and strategic decision-making.
The individual should have a solid experience in FP&A and strong analytical and financial modeling skills (including integrated financial models). You will have the ability to interrogate business and economic models and understand the key drivers of performance and value creation.
The role will report to c-levels and will be responsible for reporting, budgeting, forecasting and ad hoc projects, working closely with the different teams to provide relevant, timely, and insightful analysis for business decisions.
You will need a positive outlook when it comes to problem-solving as well as a can-do attitude. Due to the nature of the work, there are times that deadlines can be quite tight, you will need to be used to this environment or comfortable and able to remain focused when working on these.
- Develop the company’s short- and long-term financial plans, budgets, and forecasts and ensure efficient resource allocation as well as update enterprise valuation annually
- Advise on key financial considerations and terms for commercial deals
- Crystallize key revenue and cost drivers and interdependencies and create ROI frameworks to ensure we’re allocating and spending money effectively
- Develop tools and data infrastructure to communicate spending activity and effectiveness across different initiatives to a range of audiences, including senior management, simply and efficiently
- Inspire change within the organization through robust financial analysis and strong business partnership incl. ERP solutions and other system implementations
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in month-end, forecasting and budgeting processes, financial modeling, monthly reporting and business partnering / FP&A
- Team player, but capable of working independently
- Strong communicator with proven track record of excellent stakeholder management skills
- A competent individual able to seek information from multiple sources to formulate a balanced answer
- Highly motivated, proactive, organised, with the ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Skilled in use of MS Office, Power BI with emphasis on strong excel and presentational skills
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and driving these to a successful conclusion
- Grounded and original problem solver: you combine the best from the industry with new insights and creative approaches, taking well-informed risks to advance progress
- Motivated by purpose and impact: Self-directed, chooses the most effective path to improve impact in pursuit of higher level purpose, operates at pace with a clear bias for action
- Experimental: Comfortable with ambiguity, embraces new insights, responds quickly and adapts to maximise opportunities
- Collaborative and inclusive: you are willing to go above and beyond and work beyond role remit, building strong partnerships with a variety of collaborators
- Curious mentality: Strong interest in self-development, learns from setbacks as well as successes
🎁 Benefits You’ll Receive
- 100% remote startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
- Salary depends on your skill level and experience
- Working 100% remotely, with a flexible schedule. We measure results, not hours.
- Workation — a mix of work and vacation. Once a year, we find a cool place to work and have fun together.
- 1.000€ / year for financial support in other areas of your life, e.g., professional development.
- We offer a 100€ monthly voucher to use in co-working spaces. Working remotely doesn’t have to mean working from home every day.
Are you ready to both lead and learn?
Is working 100% remotely with a flexible schedule, with highly set goals and result-driven outcomes an exciting proposal?
Are you fueled by a drive to grow professionally alongside your peers, in an environment that rewards you along the way?