⭐About Alts Digital
Alts Digital, a profitable bootstrapped fast-growing company, specializes in acquiring new customers for prominent brands within the iGaming and Financial sectors. Based in Portugal, we operate as a 100% remote company with a global presence. Our diverse team, consisting of over +40 members from 10 different countries, serves thousands of customers worldwide.
As fellow founders, engineers, SEO managers, designers, dog and cat lovers, adventurers, coders, and parents, we are driven by our shared passion for success. We like to move fast, think ambitiously, and are excited to expand our team by welcoming a new Finance & Account Specialist.
🚀 What You’ll Do:
Reporting to our Finance Manager, you'll be responsible for overseeing our financial operations. Here's what you can expect:
- Oversee day-to-day accounting operations, including general ledger maintenance, accounts payable and receivable.
- Manage payroll and expense processes, and ensure accurate and timely payments to vendors and suppliers.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements, ensuring accuracy and compliance with accounting standards, company policies, and regulatory requirements.
- Communicate with sales team to discuss account statuses, charges, and discrepancies.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including management, department heads, and other team members, to provide financial insights and support decision-making processes.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements in the accounting function, streamline processes, and implement best practices to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
🧠 Your attitude & background:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Portuguese accounting & tax reporting framework and relevant provisions of the legal order.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in accounting roles in Portuguese companies, with a strong understanding of accounting principles, financial analysis, and reporting.
- Proficiency in accounting software and tools, as well as advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in financial recording, reporting, and analysis.
- Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, and accounting standards.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively communicate financial concepts to non-financial stakeholders.
🎁 Benefits You’ll Receive:
- 100% remote startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups. We measure results, not hours.
- Salary: up to €30k per year, depending on your skill level, experience and location.
- Workation — a mix of work and vacation. Once a year, we find a cool place to work and have fun together.
- 1.000€ / year - financial support in other areas of your life, e.g., professional development.
- We offer a 100€ monthly voucher to use in co-working spaces. Working remotely doesn’t have to mean working from home every day.
- Alts Ville: We have a house in the stunning Madeira Island available for all employees who want to spend some time with friends, colleagues, and family 🏝️
Do you have proven work? Are you ready to both lead and learn?
Is working 100% remotely with a flexible schedule, with highly set goals and result-driven outcomes an exciting proposal?
Are you fueled by a drive to grow professionally alongside your peers, in an environment that rewards you along the way?