How to apply? Fill in this Typeform
⭐About Alts Digital
We are a fast-growing and results-driven company that acquires new customers for leading brands in the iGaming and financial industries. Although we’re based in Portugal, we’re 100% remote.
SEO is at our core and we are relentless: we take our websites to the top of the SERPs for all the best — and, often, challenging — keywords.
Our focus is on the users. We strive to simplify complex subjects and can give users what they’re looking for. How? Through data analysis, carefully crafted content, and seamless user experience.
👍 Scope of the job
We are looking for a Digital Performance Manager to manage and help us scale our acquisition for the top leading Portuguese websites in credit intermediation.
From a remote position, you will work closely with other members to improve the product across the web, creating and managing digital campaigns - PPC, Display Advertising, Email Marketing and other relevant traffic sources.
✔️ What You'll Do
- Build, optimise and scale Facebook and Google Search campaigns that perform from a cost-effective perspective
- Manage existing campaigns with the help of other team members, ensuring best practices and bringing value to all projects
- Be responsible for large budgets and accountable for rapidly scaling targets
- Identify new opportunities within the PPC and/or Display Advertising landscape that are relevant for our products (Audience targeting, new platforms, new search engine features, etc.)
- Take advantage of our expertise within the Google Search organic ecosystem (SEO) to build campaigns with known high-intent keywords that can bring results from the get-go
- Forecast & report performance, with an analytical mindset to help us achieve the best results
- Work with other teams (Design, Dev, Product) to craft high-converting creatives and landing pages
- Pave the way for our Email Marketing strategy
- Explore opportunities in other relevant traffic sources, e.g., affiliate marketing
🧠 Your attitude & background:
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing PPC Campaigns, Marketing databases, Email and/or Display Advertising campaigns
- Experience in both Facebook and Google Search ecosystems
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, GSC, etc)
- Growth hacking mindset
- Thrive working autonomously within a goal-oriented framework
- Enjoy having active participation in decision-making processes
- Have the ambition to stay on top of your game
- Autonomous, goal-oriented and detail-obsessed!
🎁 Benefits You’ll Receive:
- 100% remote startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
- Salary: up to €30k per year, depending on your skill level, experience and location.
- Working 100% remotely, with a flexible schedule. We measure results, not hours.
- Workation — a mix of work and vacation. Once a year, we find a cool place to work and have fun together.
- 1.000€ / year - financial support in other areas of your life, e.g., professional development.
- We offer a 100€ monthly voucher to use in co-working spaces. Working remotely doesn’t have to mean working from home every day.
Do you have proven work? Are you ready to both lead and learn?
Is working 100% remotely with a flexible schedule, with highly set goals and result-driven outcomes an exciting proposal?
Are you fueled by a drive to grow professionally alongside your peers, in an environment that rewards you along the way?