How to apply? Send us to email@example.com: → LinkedIn profile → 2/3 bullet points why you should work with us 🍕
⭐About Alts Digital
We are a fast-growing and results-driven company that acquires new customers for leading brands in the iGaming and financial industries. Although we’re based in Portugal, we’re 100% remote.
SEO is at our core and we are relentless: we take our websites to the top of the SERPs for all the best — and, often, challenging — keywords.
Our focus is on the users. We strive to simplify complex subjects and can give users what they’re looking for. How? Through data analysis, carefully crafted content, and seamless user experience.
👍 Scope of the job
The core objective of the Growth Team is to work on projects that have a high business impact and require cross-functional collaboration to succeed. The team drives high-priority user experience and conversion rate optimization projects across Alts Digital portfolio of brands and websites.
As a Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist, your role will be to provide insights and recommendations based on in-depth research and analysis of the websites/pages in question, as well as design, plan and execute continuous testing.
To be successful in this role, you should be a highly analytical and data-driven individual, with a firm grasp of the UX best practices and strategies for improving conversions, as well as hands-on experience with experimentation (e.g. A/B testing) and website analytics.
✔️ What You'll Do
- Conduct research to understand the user journey, user needs, business goals, and value proposition, using tools and direct implementations across other domains or page types, and take the leading role in promoting further testing so as to prove or disprove the hypothesis.
- Setting the pace for the team when it comes to A/B testing, keeping up with the best practices in the CRO field, as well as making sure the research outputs are data-driven and user-centric.
🧠 Your attitude & background:
Be a no-drama, team player who models and demonstrates integrity, agility and drive. You:
- Have UX or CRO experience
- Have experience working with Web Analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Clicky, Hotjar or other
- Are familiar with conducting research, has the ability to analyse data, derive and synthesise insights from the data, and ultimately communicate these effectively to a wide range of audiences and stakeholders
- Have experience with conducting experimentations (e.g. A/B testing) using platforms such as Visual Website Optimizer, Optimizely, Google Optimize, or similar
- Are up-to-date knowledge of UX best practices, and a firm grasp on the practice of analyzing content to identify opportunities for conversion optimization
- Have experience creating mockups (leveraging design tools such as Adobe XD or Figma) as well as a solid understanding of conversion copywriting
- Have a strong ability to empathise with the users and create information scents that resonate with them, putting aside subjective views and preferences
- Must be proficient in English both verbally and in writing
- Have basic knowledge of CSS and HTML is beneficial, as well as a fundamental understanding of SEO - a lot of your time will be spent collaborating with SEOs
🎁 Benefits You’ll Receive:
- 100% remote startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
- Salary: up to €30k per year, depending on your skill level, experience and location.
- Working 100% remotely, with a flexible schedule. We measure results, not hours.
- Workation — a mix of work and vacation. Once a year, we find a cool place to work and have fun together.
- 1.000€ / year - financial support in other areas of your life, e.g., professional development.
- We offer a 100€ monthly voucher to use in co-working spaces. Working remotely doesn’t have to mean working from home every day.
Do you have proven work? Are you ready to both lead and learn?
Is working 100% remotely with a flexible schedule, with highly set goals and result-driven outcomes an exciting proposal?
Are you fueled by a drive to grow professionally alongside your peers, in an environment that rewards you along the way?